Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome!

Hey hey, this is a new blog site for me.
I know I copy-catted my friend but it was a good idea. I am going to try this out and see how I like it and if I'll even remember to come check it, but I hope that I will. I would like this site to be sort of a get-away spot. We can talk about anything and everything from movies and music to life's daily problems to just a simple chat. I hope that this will turn out to be a good thing. I need a little extra daily dose of getting my thoughts down. I am really bad at keeping a journal and, well, I like to blog. I am good at typing and it doesn't make my hands hurt like writing for an hour does. I hope that this will be helpfull to everyone else as much as it will and might be for me. Maybe some readers might be going thru some of the things that I'm going thru and I can only hope that someone will learn from my mistakes and my problems if I don't. So expect lots of screwups! Not really, that was a joke. Anyway, if this turns into a total flop, then this could be one of the very few posts I put on here. But lets have higher hopes. No flops! So help me, work with me, lets get some conversations going!

1 comment:

minds_critique said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you got one of these, and I hope you don't give up on it. It takes time for people to find these sites. I hope mine isn't a flop. I'm the same way with journals and typing. I will check this as regularly as possible for your new updates and topics, as well as others comments. Keep telling people about this site and I'm sure they will come. I will spread the word also. You have good topic ideas, and a lot of people listen to you. Anytime you see minds_critique it's me posting. heh.