The title is a little off it's rocker ain't it? I think it's funny, and it's just one of them, "you had to have been there' kind of moments. This was said by my husband when I accused him of grazing his hand across my leg or something and he sat up and said in the cutest voice "Cows graze, Tommy didn't" I laughed so hard that I almost cried. And you know, I love those moments with my husband. It's all worth every little stupid argument we have when we are just able to sit there and play around and laugh at each other and have the best time. Love. It's something that is very hard to come by. Not everyone finds their true love, but I"m glad and blessed that I found mine.
This past weekend I was at mama's washing clothes and we were watching What not to Wear!!!!! Tell me, who does not LOVE that show?!! It's one of my favorite's. I love stacy and clinton, they are just so funny, and give good advice! I would love to go on that show! But see, with me it would be nearly impossible for them to make me buy $500 jackets or pants... I'd be hitting the cheaper stores, and looking for sales, and yes, I know it's their money, but still. I want the most for my money, and if I can't find it in New York, then it's just hopeless! Haha, I am in no way saying that I need to go on this show. Just to clear that up. I would willingly get rid of my wardrobe though to go on this show because as hard as it is for me to find jeans and pants that are long enough, I know that they'd be able to help me. And then I'd just get my hair done and makeup done as a bonus. But they'd have to do that on a different show because they CAN'T cut into my shopping time. I would have so much fun!!!
I am a terrible person though. Ha, I got one of my friends the season 5 in Gilmore Girls!!! Ok, who does not love Gilmore Girls either!?!? Crazy people out there! That show is so witty and sarcastic and I just love it. And she has said before that she would like to get into it, so I got her a set. She let me have it back because she's got too much to watch, all these other shows that she's into. So I watched Season 5 and am DYING to get season 6!!!
I didn't do my devotion this morning. Sorry, the next one that I think is really good, I'll put up here. I"m just not very into blogging today. Just thoguht I'd do an update though. Leave some love.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I heart What Not to Wear and Gilmore Girls.
Awesome shows! And you and Tommy are so cute. ^^
I like looking through a post that will make people think.
Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!
Here is my webpage :: terrace
This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!
Look at my site :: trigg
It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all friends concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.
Also visit my blog; blouse
Post a Comment